Karacotta Ceramics are foremost designed with functionality in mind; each piece is handmade on the wheel, to achieve a simple, modern, organic aesthetic. This unique craftsmanship ensures no two pieces are created exactly the same, with slight variations in shape, size and glaze.
Incense Cone Dish
- The Cone Incense Dish is the perfect piece to add to any home, office, or studio decor! Use this gorgeous piece to burn our Palo Santo cone incense, and immediately feel yourself relax, as the incredible aroma fills the air and negative energy dissipates. Inspired by nature, we finish the porcelain clay in a custom blend of four sunset, ocean, or desert glazes. This versatile piece can also double as a beautiful jewelry dish, for your favorite earrings or rings!
Palo Santo Cone Incense
- The Palo Santo Cone Incense sells itself, as soon as folks smell it. Ethically sourced from Peru, this palo santo has been aging for 3-7 years, concentrating all of the natural oils into each cone. Each beautiful box contains 12 cones, sealed to preserve freshness, and a little card on how to burn. Each cone should be lit for no more than five seconds, then allowed to fully burn (about 10-20 minutes). Purchase with our Incense Dish, available in Desert, Ocean and Sunset, for the perfect gift!
- Cedar Smudge Bundle: Cedar Smudge Bundle includes ethically-sourced, fresh cedar sprigs, all wrapped in white, organic cotton string. The Cedar smells divine - very reminiscent of the mountains, campfires, freshly trimmed trees, and grounding in nature. These bundles are said to be especially effective at renewing energy and protecting spaces.
- Sage Smudge Bundle: These Sage Bundles are the perfect go-to item for housewarming gifts, or just to treat yourself! Each bundle is hand-wrapped in cotton string, with ethically-sourced, organic sage.
- Sage + Rose Petal Smudge Bundle : Sage + Rose Smudge Bundle includes ethically-sourced, fresh rose petals, wrapped around white sage, encased in white, organic cotton string. The rose smells incredibly fresh and very complimentary to the white sage. These bundles are said to be especially effective at renewing energy, protecting spaces, and bringing blessings of love.
Maker: Karacotta Ceramics | Austin, TX