Birthday Party for Kids
Kids love to party too! Having your Birthday Party at Noteology is fun for them and easy for you! Birthday parties for kids are just like our Private Perfume Parties for adults but with more activities, themes for the party, food packages and age appropriate perfume making. Whether you want a basic package or a themed party; bring your own food or we supply it; we make it easy for you and fun for them! Last but not least, all participants (and parents) get 15% off their purchases in the rest of the shop at the party!*
**To maintain proper social distancing and limit the number of guests in our shops due to COVID-19, we will only be accepting private parties in our Scranton location at this time. Click HERE to learn more about our COVID-19 operations.**
Our kids parties are fun-filled with a great mix of hands-on scented activities to make and take home as well as sense of smell learning games that make learning fun!
You can select from the following packages:
Basic Party: $25 per child.
With this package, children will:
- Take part in a sensory experiment learning the connection between smell and taste
- Test their scented knowledge with a scent inspired game
- Make their own roller ball perfume
- Decorate their own bags for their perfumes to take home
Basic Party time: 1 hour
Themed Party: $35 per child
Themed Parties includes the above Basic Party and adds a theme to it! With each theme comes 2 more activities!
- Spa Party! In addition to the Basic Party, kids will use exclusive spa-inspired scents to make their perfumes; make glitter bath salts to take home and will be treated to a homemade facial mask and cucumber eye treatment. They will also go home with a recipe card to make the facial mask!
- Luau Party! In addition to the Basic Party, kids will use exclusive luau-inspired scents to make their perfume; make beach-inspired glitter lotion and tropical scented bath salt fizzes.
- Candy Land Party! In addition to the Basic Party, kids will use exclusive candy-inspired scents to make their perfume; make their own candy bracelets and a candy scented lotion.
- Flower Power Party! In addition to the Basic Party, kids will use exclusive floral-inspired scents to make their perfume; make their own floral scented body lotion and glitter fizzy bath salts.
Add a Food Package to basic or themed party. $8 per child.
- Spa Party-fresh fruit cups with whipped cream, pink lemonade, cupcakes with glitter dust
- Luau Party-tropical fruit cups with whipped cream, Hawaiian lemonade, cupcakes with mini umbrella
- Candy Land Party-fresh fruit cups with whipped cream, lemonade, cupcakes with sprinkles
- Flower Power Party-fresh fruit cups with cream cheese dip, lemonade, flower swirl-topped cupcakes
*One food item and one drink per child. If there are any food allergies, please advise our staff upon booking the party.
Add a Food Station to basic or themed party. $8 per child.
- S'mores Station-add a fun roast-your-own S'mores Station to any party! Includes marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolates to make 2 S'mores per person.
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar-add a sundae bar to any party which includes all the goodies needed for that perfect ice cream sundae! Includes chocolate and vanilla ice cream, assorted toppings, whipped cream and a cherry on top!
Each party comes with the following:
- A customized PDF invitation for you to print and mail or email to your party guests
- Customized label for the perfume bottle with your child's name on it
- A personalized poster for your child to take home that is signed by their party guests. A great way to remember the day!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kids Parties
Q: When do kids parties happen?
Private Perfume Parties for Kids occur after hours. In our Scranton location, that would be T,W,F after 5:30 pm, Thursday after 7 pm, Saturday after 4 pm and all day & evening on Sunday (exclusions apply during the month of December).
Q: Is there a minimum number of kids required for a private party?
Yes, private parties for kids require a minimum of 12 kids and a maximum of 20.
Q: How long do the kids parties last?
Parties for kids typically last 1-1.5 hours, depending on a basic or themed party, number of kids in the party and if you plan on eating and opening gifts. When you book your party, our team members will be happy to go over it with you.
Q: Is there a cost to host a party?
There is no additional cost to have a party.
Q. Do I have to leave a deposit to hold my party date?
Yes. We do require a $50 deposit to reserve your date. The $50 deposit will only be charged if you cancel your party within 2 weeks of your party date and you do not reschedule.
Q: If I don't select a food package, can we bring our own?
Yes! You may bring your own food, beverages, cake and decor. If you do not select a package, please bring all of the utensils, cups, napkins, etc. that you will need to serve your food and beverages.
Q: If I do select a food package, do I need to bring anything?
No. Included with the food package is everything you need to serve your food and beverages. So you don't have to bring a thing!
Q: If I do select a food package, can I bring additional items?
You certainly can! Bring whatever you would like.
Q: Can I come before the party starts to set up decorations and/or food and beverages?
Yes! We will have the store ready for you a 1/2 hour before your party begins. Feel free to come at that time.
Q: Do we have to clean up after the party?
Absolutely not! From start to finish, we will do everything we can to accommodate you and your guests. We will take care of the little details so that your party is fun and effortless!
Q. I heard you can have a party for Brownies and Girl Scouts to receive their chemistry badge. Is that true?
Yes! They certainly can! Click HERE for more info!
Q: Are there any special perks with having a Kids Party?
Yes! The Birthday girl or boy will go home with a personalized birthday party poster signed by all of their guests to remember the special day and all participants (and parents) get 15% off their purchases in the rest of the shop at the party! 15% off excludes already reduced merchandise, gift cards and the custom perfume studio experience.
Q: Do we need to make reservations?
Yes! Reservations are required for all parties. We recommend calling at least 2-4 weeks in advance of your desired party date as party slots fill up quickly. Please call (570) 343-2100 to make your reservation. Reservations are first come, first served.
Q: Do you do parties on location?
Yes! We can certainly come to you! There is an on-location fee for us to come to you which is determined by the travel time involved and the number of guests in your party. Please email Customer Service at email@example.com for more details!