Private Label/Custom Manufacturing
Thank you for considering Noteology! We have been manufacturing all-natural, organic and blended home and body care products for over 20 years and we specialize in short-run, low minimum manufacturing with a focus on custom scent formulation. Because we are the manufacturer we can manufacture under your label/brand with ease.
Creating a custom scent formula is our specialty. You will work directly with Danielle, the Founder and Nose of Noteology (formerly NOTE Fragrances), in a process that typically takes 6-8 weeks for scent development and 4-6 weeks for final product manufacturing.The cost of custom scent creation starts at $1500 and goes up from there depending on your project, number of formulas, etc. This cost is for R&D, creation expertise and sampling. It does not go towards your final product.
We then take your custom scent blend and put it into our base products with fine fragrance and candles being our most popular options. We do not private label our brand as we would prefer to create something that is completely custom, unique and exclusive to you, your brand and your vision.
Minimum quantities start at 250 units per variant and are dependent on the final product size.
We offer the following products for custom scenting under your brand:
- Fine Fragrance: Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne in alcohol spray, alcohol roll-on and perfume oil bases
- Candle: Full Size, Travel Size and Votives
- Bar Soap
- Body Wash
- Body Lotion
- Body Butter/Body Creme
- Lip Balm-*we do not do custom flavoring for lip balms. We offer the following options: flavor-free, almond, vanilla, peppermint, spearmint, lime, pomegranate and milk chocolate. We can also source other flavors for you for an additional fee.
Our products are always:
- Cruelty-free (no animal testing or the use of animal tested raw materials)
- Vegan-friendly (except for beeswax which is used in our candle and lip balm formulas)
We only use:
- Botanical plant-based oils
- Shea & cocoa butters
- Herb, fruit & flower powders for natural coloring
- Pure essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances
- Vitamins & minerals
- Hydrating vegetable glycerin
- SDA-40B perfumer's grade denatured ethanol (organic and conventional available)
We never use:
- Mineral oil
- Petrolatum, any petro-chemicals or derivatives
- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate (SLS)
- Synthetic Colors, Fillers or Additives
To learn more about the process of custom manufacturing, please complete the form below for more information and a representative will contact you promptly.