Formulary 55, makers of modern botanicals for bath, body, and home. Since launching in 2012, their goal is to hand make luxurious products that are formulated with intention and crafted with care.
- Orange Peel and Patchouli: this blend is made up entirely with essential oils including, patchouli, orange, lavender, lemongrass, pine, and a few secret ones. The effect is heavy, warming, and earthy. If you love patchouli, this one is for you.
- Bourbon and Vanilla: main notes are Bourbon and Tahitian Vanilla with a hint of Musk and Amber.
- Fig Leaf: a mix of tart cranberries and the sweet, mild fig. Cranberries and figs are made even more "fruity" by adding blood orange and pink grapefruit notes to the mix.
- Gardenia Blossoms: a traditional gardenia scent with an added touch of lemon.
- Sweet Pea and Clover: a delicate floral fragrance, one of the softest and most feminine florals they make, with a bit of berry and green clover added to the mix.
- Vintage Peony: soft velvety bouquet of bursting peonies delicately laced with violet and honeysuckle and warmed with seductive amber and soft musk.
- Sandalwood and Cedar: Earthy, seductive, sophisticated, and woodsy.
- Sea Salt & Lavender: Their version of fresh sea air. Combined is a crisp clean sea spray with the soothing essential oil of lavender.
- Aloe Leaf & Mint: This blend is the most invigorating, zesty, "clean" scent they make. They blend fresh aloe leaf with cooling mint and add a touch of black pepper. This scent works well as a morning pick-me-up.
- Clementine & Lime: A very straightforward 100% essential oil blended fragrance that mixes fresh clementine citrus with zesty clean lime.
Sparkling Bath Tablets:
- Their sparkling bath tablets (otherwise known as fizzing bath bombs) are made of ground dead sea salts mixed with their signature scent blends. When placed in a full tub of water, the tablet fizzes and dissolves in the water making for a relaxing and soothing bath. This type of bath soak is much better for your skin than a bubble bath (which can be drying and irritating as they contain foaming agents) but just as indulgent.
Shea Butter Hand Creme:
- This light weight hand creme contains 5% shea butter. It's perfect for anyone who wants a rich moisturizer without a heavy greasy feel.
Maker: Formerly 55 | Colorado