Camp Craft Cocktails
Camp Craft Cocktails is a carefully crafted, delicious product designed to strengthen your bar cart and cocktail confidence at home. Just add 12 ounces of your spirit of choice (vodka, gin, bourbon, tequila, even wine) to the jar and refrigerate 3 days, and enjoy for the next 30 days as the basis for 8 craft cocktails.
To make your cocktails, add 1-2 oz. of your concentrate to a glass with your choice of mixer (club soda, tonic, lemonade, water, etc.) add ice and enjoy!
Jars can be infused twice to make 16 cocktails total. We love this all-natural way to create amazing cocktails to be shared with friends.
- *NEW* Lavender Lemonade: Lemon, Lavender, Vanilla and Citrus-infused non-GMO vegan cane sugar. We love this concentrate a few different ways. Infused hot with tea; cold with lemon-lime soda; or with gin or vodka and a splash of club soda, ginger beer or cranberry juice.
- *NEW* Boathouse Punch: Lime, Lemon, Apricot, Bay Leaf, Vanilla and Citrus-infused non-GMO vegan cane sugar. Goes well with any spirit but rum and whiskey are our favorites. Add some pineapple juice and a lime wedge to top it off perfectly.
- *NEW* Beekeeper: Lemon, Beet, Calendula Petals, and Citrus-infused non-GMO vegan cane sugar. This one pairs well with all spirits and add a splash of orange liqueur and pomegranate juice for an infusion of sweetness.
- Berry Blend: a LIMITED EDITION blend by Halle Berry (yes, THE Halle Berry) Blueberries, lemon, lime, orange, strawberries, pineapple, jalapeno, and Non-GMO Citrus Infused Vegan Sugar. We love this one infused with vodka and then topped with champagne or prosecco. Halle loves it with dark rum!
- Old-Fashioned: Orange, Apricot, Cherry and Bitters-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. A perfect aromatic blend for a bourbon infusion. Serve it neat, on the rocks or diluted with 1/2 water and 1/2 orange juice topped with a cherry.
- Brunch Punch: Cherry, Orange, Pineapple and Citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. We love this concentrate infused with vodka that is added to orange juice and a splash of cranberry. Want it bubbly? Add it to prosecco!
- Bloody Mary: Lemon, Cilantro, Black Peppercorn, Full sour probiotic garlic pickle, and Horseradish-sriracha-salt. This is fabulous when it is made with vodka and added to tomato juice and a splash of club soda.
- Flo'Rita: Pineapple, Orange, Lime, Hibiscus and Citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Tequila or vodka for this one.
- Pineapple Jalapeno: Pineapple, Jalapeno, Lime and Citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. This is awesome when the concentrate is made with tequila and finished with pineapple juice and a squeeze of lime for a mildly spicy margarita.
- Sangria: Cherry, Lemon, Orange and Citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Infuse this with vodka, then when making your cocktails, pour 1.5 oz. of the infusion to red or white wine, then top it off with a shot of brandy or cognac.
- Hibiscus Lemon Ginger: Hibiscus, Ginger Root, Lemon, and Hibiscus-infused non-GMO vegan cane sugar. Vodka, rum or Riesling are great for this one.
- Cranberry Martini: Cranberry, Lemon Orange, Citrus Infused NON-GMO vegan cane sugar. Best infused with vodka and finished with prosecco and/or cranberry and pineapple juice.
- Pumpkin Smash: Butternut Squash, Allspice, Cinnamon, and Bitters Infused Non-GMO vegan cane sugar. Goes smashingly well with all spirits; whiskey, bourbon or rum being our faves.
- Hot Toddy: Apple, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Clove, Lemon, Bitters Infused Non-GMO Vegan Sugar. We love this with spiced rum, bourbon or a whipped cream vodka. Want to take it up a notch? Try it with apple cider (hot or cold)!
- Sweater Weather: Ginger Root, Vegan Marshmallows, Whole Cinnamon, and Citrus Infused Non-GMO Vegan Sugar. Goes great with rum, vodka or whiskey. We even love it in hot cocoa!
Concentrates will last for 30 days in the refrigerator. Shelf life of jar not infused is 1 year.
Maker: Camp Craft Cocktails | Jacksonville, FL