Andaluca was created from their team's love for natural botanical creations and fragrance to be used as your home's finishing touch. Their name is inspired by the Andalucia region of southern Spain, where there are some of the most beautiful mountain side villages surrounded by gorgeous waterfalls and forestry all around. This picturesque landscape filled with natural beauty is perfectly fitting for the brand identity of using natural botanicals to create wonderful home creations. Andaluca is devoted to redefining home fragrance to beautify your home both in scent and style.
- Forbidden Flower Oasis: A lush and colorful splash to add to your home and sweet floral fragrance. Notes Include: italian bergamot, cool cyclamen, lily notes, jasmine notes, sheer rose, green muguet, clear musk, cashmere musk, white wood accord.
- Lemon Zest and Thyme: A burst of citrus spice fragrance and natural botanicals bring a bright citrus splash of scent and style into your home. Notes Include: bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, thyme, cilantro, coriander, rose, gardenia, cedarwood, musk.
- Ocean Plumes: A coastal favorite to add to any space for an coastal feel with curated seashells and manzanita branches designed to bring the ocean to any space. Notes include: bergamot, orange, lemon, lime, lily, violet, rose, musk, tonka, sandalwood.
- Pacific Vanilla Isles: A coastal fragrance inspired by our love affair with the pacific ocean. Notes include: vanilla orchid blooms, mandarin peel, coconut blooms, hibiscus, lush white florals, white vanilla beans tonka beans coconut wood.
- White Selenite & Sandalwood: Notes include: italian bergamot, sparkling orange, neroli blossom, ylang ylang, paperwhite, honeysuckle, blonde woods, musk, leafy greens