Our Custom Candle Scents
If you can't get to the studio in Scranton, PA, to sniff in person, here's a list of our custom candle scents available to blend in your custom candle. Organized by scent family below, all of our scents are made from natural essential oils and safe, sustainable synthetic fragrances that are clean and phthalate-free.
EASY GOING FRESH & CLEAN SCENTS
- Coastal Waters: a salty air vibe with notes of palm leaves, sea salt, driftwood and orange.
- Laundry Fresh: just like freshly laundered sheets right out of the dryer with notes of cotton blossoms, white tea and bergamot.
- Ocean Breeze: imagine being at the water’s edge and feeling the breeze of the ocean on your skin with notes of sea mist, orange blossoms, and a kiss of sea salt.
- Sea Salt Waterlily: a blend of soft waterlily petals mixing with coconut milk, jasmine and white orchids.
- Spa Day: it smells like walking into your favorite spa and saying, ahhh….a calming blend of cucumber, honeydew melons, orange peels, and moments of relaxation.
- White Tea: a soothing watery blend of bergamot, white tea leaves, and mandarin with a touch of ginger.
BRIGHT, UPLIFTING CITRUSES
- Blood Orange: crisp, bold and all about the orange! We love to blend this with any of the gourmand scents for a bit of uplift and vibrancy.
- Citronella: bugs be gone! We love to blend citronella with lemongrass ginger as they all have bug deterrent properties.
- Citrus Mojito: a fan favorite! Bubbly and fresh with notes of clementine, spearmint, oranges and a touch of agave nectar.
- Earl Grey Lemon: like the tea but only better! Bergamot and lemon are the show stoppers here with white tea leaves and a drop of ginger for a little zing.
GREEN/HERBAL SCENTS PEFECT FOR GROUNDING & PEACE
- Cactus + Jade: calming yet uplifting, you’ll find fresh notes of bamboo, green succulents and aloe with a tiny bit of patchouli to ground the base.
- Eucalyptus Mint: get revived with this one! An invigorating blend of cooling eucalyptus with a burst of peppermint and spearmint with a touch of vanilla cedar.
- Lavender: straight up lavender. Relaxing, calming, meditative, peaceful.
- Lavender Sage: a grounding blend of calming lavender with white sage and a kiss of palo santo; perfect for yoga and meditation mornings.
- Lemongrass Ginger: a zesty blend of ginger and zippy lemongrass makes this scent perfect for the kitchen with spring breezes flowing in.
JUICY TROPICAL, FRUITS & BERRIES
- Black Cherry: imagine smelling an aged merlot in a wine glass. Its nose is filled with deep cherry and soothing vanilla notes, aged in French oak barrels.
- Honeycrisp Apple: just like biting into a honeycrisp apple, it is sweet, juicy and utterly refreshing!
- Island Vibes: this scent takes you to the tropics! Your beach chair in the sand is waiting for you and there’s a cocktail coming your way. Sniff notes of pineapple, coconut, mango and tropical fruits.
- Mango Nectar: mango loves to play with creamy coconut, fresh bamboo leaves and sugared mangos and lemons in this tranquil summer blend.
- Scarlet Plum: a deep and mysterious blend, you can feel the velvetiness throughout it. Cozy and warm, notes of amber and sugared vanilla add to the mystery of this sultry blend.
- Suntan Lotion: it’s a beach vacation in a scent! What’s behind the scent blend of that suntan lotion we all love? It’s banana (yep, banana) and coconut.
- White Woods + Cranberry: a traditional winter blend that we love all year round, it mixes blue spruce and white pine with tart cranberry and a kiss of raspberry notes.
- Wild Blueberry: calling all Mainers! We love summer trips to Maine and finding blueberries in the wild. We turn them into a scrumptious blueberry jam and decided to make a candle scent to match it!
- Cherry Blossom: the Japanese cherry blossom is one of the most subtly beautiful fragrant flowers so much so that it stops you in your tracks when you are walking past it.
- Gardenia Tuberose: a floral blend for bold floral lovers. As individual notes, gardenia and tuberose stand tall on their own. But when you pair them together, floral magic happens!
- Honeysuckle Lily: the sweet honeysuckle sits next to the tamer calla lily and together they are a stunning pair. Sweet and soft with a vibrancy to them, the softness of their petals matches their softness on the nose.
- Peony: Bold, strong and beautiful, Peony is our founder Danielle’s favorite flower. An intoxicating aroma, its as if you can see their round pink petals when you smell this scent.
- Rose Petals: when you smell a rose, do you ever feel the petals? How soft and suede like they are? We captured the smell of roses and the feel of petals in this scent.
- Almond Macaron: nutty almonds, slightly toasted and filled with a creamy vanilla center, that is what you will get in our Almond Macaron scent. It’s utterly delicious!
- Birthday Cake: Happy Birthday! If you’re celebrating your special day, make a candle for it! Filled with notes of vanilla cake batter and out-of-the-oven freshness.
- Caramel Apple Cider: Love apple cider? Take it up a notch with a drizzle of caramel over the top.
- Cinnamon Sugar Cookie: One of our coziest scents, it’s sugar and spice and everything nice!
- Chai Latte: a spiced blend of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove stepped in black tea leaves.
- Coffeehouse: Are you a coffee lover? Or maybe you love the vibe of your local coffeeshop. Whatever your reason, our Coffeehouse scent is filled with the comforts of holding that mug of warm, delicious coffee and inhaling slowly.
- Hot Cocoa & Marshmallows: a perfect blend of decedent hot chocolate, mini marshmallows and a whipped cream topping on top!
- Iced Gingersnap: If you’re a ginger lover, this scent is for you. We paired it with an iced vanilla note to add in some yumminess.
- Pumpkin Buttercream: When you love pumpkin and the fall spices but also love the lusciousness of freshly made buttercream frosting, this scent will be a match made in heaven for you.
- Pumpkin Praline: We took our love of pumpkin and added in some nutty pralines, creamy caramel and a hint of sea salt layered on top. Scrumptious!
- Warm Vanilla: Perfectly soothing, warm and soft, vanilla is one of the most popular candle scents! Love it on its own or add to your blend.
RICH, DEEP EARTHY, WOODY, SPICY SCENTS
- Amber: resinous and rich with facets of powdery woods are weaved throughout our Amber scent.
- Balsam + Fir: this is your Christmas tree scent. Filled with notes of balsam, silver fir and white pine.
- Beachwood: a combination of woody driftwood and teakwood mixed with oceanic notes, salty air and a little greenness from oakmoss.
- Creamy Sandalwood: deep, creamy sweetness with warm undertones of amber, leather and wood are wrapped into this luminous scent.
- Leather: warm and earthy, slightly smoky and slightly sweet. Leather dabbles between sweet and powdery, rich and soft. A complex, yet comforting scent.
- Patchouli: rich and deep, patchouli is steeped in history from the days of peace, love and happiness. Its woodiness captures the earth’s essence and its resinous nature is woody and musky.
- Smoke: want to add a little smoke to your candle scent? Imagine you are next to a firepit outside on a chilly fall night. Wrap up what you smell and what you feel in that moment. That’s our Smoke scent.
- Sweet Tobacco: you’ve been invited to a cigar lounge where the lights are dim and long red velvet curtains hang throughout. That’s the vibe of Sweet Tobacco with brandy-infused tobacco leaves drenched in sweet honey and warm amaretto.
- Teakwood: woody, rich and warm, we love how teakwood can be this as well as a clean, smooth wood that is fresh and slightly spicy.
- Tobac Santal: a gentleman’s favorite, we blended our sweet tobacco with our creamy sandalwood, juniper and a hint of clove.
- Vetiver: a distinctively complex scent that is both sweet and deep; we love how it gives an earthy, smoky, leather vibe but is someone fresh with a lemony green aroma lingering in the background.
- Vintage Cedarwood: a scent where we showcase the cedarwood but add in some vintage aromas for depth and complexity. Notes of teakwood, leather, dark musk, and patchouli wrap up this woody scent.
- Whiskey: a golden liquid, aged in a charred wooden barrel that takes in all of the aromas from it. We love that smell and transformed it into a candle. Its intoxicating, earthy and a wee bit naughty.
- White Birch: we all love a good pine scent but sometimes we want something a little more non-traditional. This is where White Birch comes in. It gives you hints of pine with a chilly breeze wrapped around it from eucalyptus, cypress, and cedar leaf.