Andaluca Potpourri Jars & Reed Diffusers for Fall
Andaluca was created from their team's love for natural botanical creations and fragrance to be used as your home's finishing touch. Their name is inspired by the Andalucia region of southern Spain, where there are some of the most beautiful mountain side villages surrounded by gorgeous waterfalls and forestry all around. This picturesque landscape filled with natural beauty is perfectly fitting for the brand identity of using natural botanicals to create wonderful home creations. Andaluca is devoted to redefining home fragrance to beautify your home both in scent and style.
- Harvest Citrus: A revitalizing and harmonious addition to any space with curated orange slices, wheat, and natural oak leaves, filled with all the fresh fall botanicals and scents that will welcome in the season. Notes include wheat, spiced amber, orange, oak leaf, baked vanilla, vetiver, simmered musk, and raw sugar.
- Pumpkin Spice: A beautiful addition to any space with a collection of pumpkins, cinnamon, and natural oak leaves, it has all the warm and cozy fall botanicals and scents that will welcome in the season. Notes include cinnamon, sugar, pumpkin, warm syrup, vanilla, fresh oak, sandalwood, and cream.
- Apple Cider Cinnamon: A delightful experience of apple slices, cinnamon sticks and other natural botanicals layered with an apple cider cinnamon fragrance combing to make a wonderfully spiced autumn fragrance. Notes include coconut, apple, peach, pineapple, cinnamon, berry blossom, vanilla bean, and clove.
- Blissful Harvest: Simple harvest botanical styling and fragrance make this fragrance a favorite of ours for the fall season. You will love the warm harvest spice this fragrance brings into your home. Notes include clove leaves, orange zest, spun sugar, grated ginger, nutmeg, decadent pumpkin accord, spiced musk, vetiver, creamy sandalwood.
- Pumpkin Patch: Welcome in the autumn season with our pumpkin patch fragrance bringing both the visual & aromatic experience of this wonderful season into your home with cinnamon sticks, pine cones, oak leaves and canella berries layered with a pumpkin spice fragrance. Notes include juicy orange, cinnamon, clove, roasted pumpkin seeds, nutmeg, black sea salt, vanilla oak barrel, patchouli.