Hand Sanitizing Hand Rub
In light of COVID-19, we have created the high alcohol-based hand sanitizing formula, called Hand Rub, issued by the World Health Organization (WHO). According to WHO, at present, alcohol-based hand rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands.
- Our high-alcohol hand sanitizing Hand Rub is 80% alcohol with glycerin to help keep the skin hydrated and moisturized.
- The use of Hand Rub should not be replaced by hand washing. Hand washing is very important and the use of Hand Rub is for additional health and hygiene.
- Hand Rub can also be sprayed onto surfaces or a paper towel to clean surfaces like your cell phone, keyboard, doorknobs, etc.
- Based on the WHO recommendations, no gelling agents or scents (fragrances or essential oils) are in the final product.
- 3 sizes are currently available (8 oz., 4 oz. and 1 oz.) 1 oz. size is great to keep with you in your purse, backpack and car.
- Color of packaging may change due to current supply scarcity.
- See our Companion Products below for helpful products to combat dry skin from frequent washing and sanitizing, fabric face masks and ear guards.
Size: 8 oz., 4 fl oz. & 1 oz. spray bottles
Ingredients: Denatured Alcohol 80% v/v, glycerin 1.45% v/v, hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) 0.125% v/v, purified water USP.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable: keep away from flame and heat. This product/statement has not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Doing our part to help keep our community safe and well is something we are humbled to do during this challenging time. We've committed to donating at least 100 bottles of our hand sanitizing Hand Rub on a weekly basis to first responders, frontline & healthcare workers in need in our community and we have far exceeded that with over 1,500 bottles as of 5/29/20.
However we have an extensive list of local organizations who still need our help! Let's work together to make this happen!
CLICK HERE if you would like to help!
FABRIC FACE MASKS: We have partnered with local and national clothing manufacturers to bring our customers reusable/washable fabric face masks. We are offering 2 types/styles at 2 price points for adults and children. Both are 100% cotton and washable and one type comes with a filter.
EAR GUARDS FOR FACE MASK: we have partnered with a local 3D printing company to bring our customers ear guards to help take the pressure off your ears from wearing masks all day. Design-approved by the NIH, it and can be used by healthcare workers, front-line personnel and anyone who is experience ear pressure from frequent mask use. Find it HERE.
SHEA BUTTER BAR SOAPS: With frequent hand washing and sanitizing, your hands can get very dry. The first defense in combating dry skin begins with a well-made bar of soap. Our Shea Butter Soap is filled with 4 plant botanical oils and lots of shea butter and glycerin for their moisturizing and humectant properties.
SHEA & COCOA BUTTER BODY CREME: After cleansing, follow up with our super hydrating Body Creme as your skins soaks up the 4 plant botanical oils, shea butter, cocoa butter and glycerin that are in our Body Creme. Available in unscented and scented varieties.
How to Hand rub (PDF available HERE):