cousu de fil blanc
Like a house of couture, cousu de fil blanc creates collections to adorn precious soaps, poetic home fragrances and candles. The entire collection is inspired and created by designer and innovator Carole Dichampt.
- Absinthe Soap: This purifying and refreshing soap combines the virtues of wormwood leaf and green clay.
- Almond Milk Soap: The soothing and softening properties of almond milk*, sweet almond oil* and mountain honey*, whose nourishing and softening properties make this delicately foaming soap perfect for sensitive or fragile skin.
- Ayahuescan Soap: With centella asiatica* and green clay to purify, avocado oil* and honey* to soften, this soap is perfect for combination and oily skin.
- Black Tea Soap: Subtly fragrant, it combines the finesse of Ceylon tea leaves and the sweetness of tea oil* and sweet almond oil*, with soothing and softening properties.
- Cotton Flower Soap: A real mild soap with cotton oil* with soothing and restorative properties, and mountain honey*, ideal for dry skin.
- Flax Flower Soap: Flax flower soap: Linen oil*, evening primrose oil* and mountain honey* give this soap an incredible softness. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Hemp Oil Soap: Hemp seed oil, exceptionally rich in fatty acids, and mountain honey*give this soap its incredible sweetness. Ideal for dry skin.
- Orange Blossom Soap: Rich in sweet almond oil* and orange honey*, this soap with a delicious orange blossom scent is suitable for all skin types.
- Poppy Soap: A poppy seed exfoliating soap, perfect for regular and effective body scrubs. Enriched with honey* and poppy seed oil* with softening properties.
- Black Tea: The warm aroma of a Ceylon black tea, mixed with sweet spices and sparkling bergamot.
- Poppy: A fresh, floral and poetic fragrance: dancing poppy, little iris, mousse and musk.
Eau De Toilette:
- Hemp: a base of nutmeg and vetiver, a hint of chili, a hemp heart courted with cardamom and the final surprise, the sparkling shine of tangerine.
Maker: cousu de fil blanc | France