Camp Craft Cocktails Holiday Favorites
Camp Craft Cocktails is all the rage for at-home craft cocktails. Here's our picks for the holiday party and gift-giving season!
New to Camp Craft Cocktails? They are carefully crafted, delicious product designed to strengthen your bar cart and cocktail confidence at home. Just add 12 ounces of your spirit of choice (vodka, gin, bourbon, tequila, even wine) to the jar and refrigerate 3 days, and enjoy for the next 30 days as the basis for 8 craft cocktails.
To make your cocktails, add 1-2 oz. of your concentrate to a glass with your choice of mixer (club soda, tonic, lemonade, water, etc.) add ice and enjoy!
Jars can be infused twice to make 16 cocktails total. We love this all-natural way to create amazing cocktails to be shared with friends.
- Citrus Simple: Citrus Infused Non-GMO Vegan Cane Sugar
- Hibiscus Simple: Hibiscus Calyx Infused Non-GMO Vegan Cane Sugar
- Mint Simple: Mint & Citrus Infused Non-GMO Vegan Cane Sugar
- *NEW* Peppermint Martini: Even if you whisper peppermint bark, everyone will hear, so be ready. This kit adores flashy high heels and doesn't mind showing up to your pajama party in magnificent fuzzy socks, either. Add a crushed peppermint rimmer and there will be dancing, guaranteed.
- *NEW* Affogato: Who do you call when you need to get the job done? Affogato. It's a cocktail and a dessert! A generous scoop of ice cream adorned with a shot of affogato is the height of easy elegance.
- *NEW* Fruit Cake: Warm, fruity & complex, cull up your vintage vibes! Serve it as a stand alone sip with an ice cube or push it hard and infuse with tequila to make some festive margaritas. Bonus tip: Use the fruit after your infusion to make an actual fruit cake! Click here for the recipe!
Sweater Weather: Ginger Root, Vegan Marshmallows, Whole Cinnamon, and Citrus Infused Non-GMO Vegan Sugar. Goes great with rum, vodka or whiskey. We even love it in hot cocoa!
- Paloma: This is the kit that will drop everything when invited on a ski vacation. The Paloma is at home in Veil, CO and Boone, NC. Add a side of Polar Plunge and you have a friend for life. With Brunch or around the fire pit after dinner, Palomas are the bonvivants of cocktails. If you long for a Salty Dog, this is the kit for you.
- Berry Blend: a LIMITED EDITION blend by Halle Berry (yes, THE Halle Berry) Blueberries, lemon, lime, orange, strawberries, pineapple, jalapeno, and Non-GMO Citrus Infused Vegan Sugar. We love this one infused with vodka and then topped with champagne or prosecco. Halle loves it with dark rum!
- Old-Fashioned: Orange, Apricot, Cherry and Bitters-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. A perfect aromatic blend for a bourbon infusion. Serve it neat, on the rocks or diluted with 1/2 water and 1/2 orange juice topped with a cherry.
- Brunch Punch: Cherry, Orange, Pineapple and Citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. We love this concentrate infused with vodka that is added to orange juice and a splash of cranberry. Want it bubbly? Add it to prosecco!
Sangria: Cherry, Lemon, Orange and Citrus-infused vegan non-GMO cane sugar. Infuse this with vodka, then when making your cocktails, pour 1.5 oz. of the infusion to red or white wine, then top it off with a shot of brandy or cognac.
- Hibiscus Lemon Ginger: Hibiscus, Ginger Root, Lemon, and Hibiscus-infused non-GMO vegan cane sugar. Vodka, rum or Riesling are great for this one.
- Cranberry Martini: Cranberry, Lemon Orange, Citrus Infused NON-GMO vegan cane sugar. Best infused with vodka and finished with prosecco and/or cranberry and pineapple juice.
Concentrates will last for 30 days in the refrigerator. Shelf life of jar not infused is 1 year.
Maker: Camp Craft Cocktails | Jacksonville, FL